Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Monday, October 11, 2010

I hate my past.


Last night, something happened to me. Something so bad which brought back last year's memories. Memories that I kept in this tiny box in the back of my head, not wanting to open it. But it was opened. I still cannot fathom how I could make it happen last year. I know we're all only human and we're all supposed to make mistakes, but this is different. I could've stopped something really bad from happening, but I didn't. Why? I don't know the hell why. If only I could turn back time. Man, things would've turned out so much more different. I think I'm cursed. The worst things always happened to me. I think I need to be shot in the head sometimes.

Written with ,
Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment