Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amen Omen.


 Are you okay?‘ - why do people say it? Does ‘I’m fine’ honestly satisfy you? If so, you don’t mean what you’re asking. I mean, come on, look in my eyes - I’m not okay. You know I’m not okay. And you asking if I’m okay is just reminding me how badly I’m not. I want someone to reach out a little farther than just ‘are you okay?’. Instead of a question, make it a statement. You’re okay. It’s gonna be okay. It would mean so much to me more. We all need to look a little deeper. Nobody is ever okay.

"Are you okay?" You never want to ask me that anymore. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Sometimes I think our relationship has gone down the drain. All you can tell me is that you don't want me to lay a friggin' hand on your best friend. Yeah, I know you've known him for over 7 years or so, but does that give you a reason to be on his side? No. You think it's retarded and rude if I lay a hand on him? I don't think so. I think it's even more retarded if you'd rather let me hurt myself, than seeing me hurt your best friend.

I'm warning you.
One day, I'm going to break your stupid little promise.

Written with ,
Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment