Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Do you believe in Romeo?


You should never settle for second best, out there is a soul mate for everyone, a Prince Charming for every Cinderella. Whether it's someone you could be walking past everyday or someone who lives the other side of the world, there's someone who makes you feel the way you have always wanted to feel. 

There's a man out there who can take your breath away just by touching your face and a man who will give you butterflies by taking a glance at you. You could be with someone 50 years and then suddenly your real true love can come running into your life by storm. There's no limit on true love. It could be a crazy adventure or a simple 'hi' meeting. Whichever way, everyone deserves a dream come true. If everyone could find their true love, the whole world would be happy. 

I believe in fairy tales, do you?

Written with
Caragh Sullivan.
 
 Be sure to check out her site at:
www.yourlovewilldrown.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment