Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

You are the risk I'll always take.


And suddenly I understand everything I couldn't comprehend.
I'm a mess, I confess.
And there's nothing I can do to prove to you I'm being honest.

And how I wish, you would just tell me the reason why, you won't fall in love. I know it's hard, but I need you to understand that if you tell me, then I would know how to make it all better. I want to heal you. I won't break you, like how he did, I promise. And in order for me to do that, I just need you to be frank with me. I've been waiting for you since the day I met you, and that was three years ago. Believe it or not, it was love at first sight. You may not believe in love at first sight, but I do. And all I need is your trust. You can count on me, love. I won't let you down. I won't let you leave, until I make you fall in love with me. You're all I need, right now. I promise you it won't be like how your last relationship was. It will be different this time. Haven't I already given you enough time to think this through? How much more time do you need? 

You know it's true. I miss you. I think about you every second of the day. And I wonder what the outcome will be. You're running through my mind all day and it's insane. I need you out of my mind and I guess I just really need an answer soon.

Written with ,
Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment