Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

And I wonder, through all this chaos, if you ever think about me.

I hope you do.
Now, why do I get the feeling that you don't?
--
You woke me up yesterday morning with a text. I was wondering who the hell would wake me up at 8 in the morning. I opened the text and found out that it was you. I scanned through your text several times, just to make sure it was you. It really was you. I was overjoyed that it was you, because we hadn't spoken since Tuesday. I was mad at you. You didn't reply my text and you rejected my goddamn calls. Other calls weren't picked up. You told me you were texting when my call came right up, and when you pressed backspace, you rejected my call. You didn't even apologize. I still wonder who the hell you were texting. It doesn't really matter who the person is. What matters is that you could text that person, but not reply to my text. Congratulations, you were the third person who pissed me off that day. First my parents, then you. You just had to, didn't you? And when I read your text yesterday morning, all you said was, "What happened?". I didn't want you to know, but you kept pushing me, like always, and then I finally told you, but I didn't tell you the whole thing. Thank God I didn't tell you the whole thing. Otherwise it would just mess things up between us more. 

I haven't heard from you since yesterday. I don't want to sound obsessed (which I'm not), but it's just that it sort of feels like it's been ages since you told me that you love me. I know that you do, but sometimes a girl just needs reassurance y'know? 

All I'm trying to say here is, I miss you so much. I want everything to go back to the way it used to be.

Written with ,
Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment