Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Typical.



Its amazing how silence could change a person's mood.

; & well, thats just a true statement.
Anyways, I'm here to talk about typical, guys. You see, some guys talk to you because they just want you to be in a relationship with them. When he knows you have a boyfriend, he'll ditch. Like some other bastards who doesn't appreciate friendship.
Last two years, I used to like this guy. A lot. And he did asked me to be his, a few times, but I said no.
Why? 'cause he, was a playboy.
For two years, we lost contact. And I knew him like 5 years ago. No number, no nothing. Until it was facebook, who made us talk again.
After a few days, he knows I'm arguing with my guy. He keeps asking me to be his, again. & he said, he waited for 2 years. Its true. But whats the point if he doesn't want to be just friends. Well, he asked me on the first day of Raya celebration. Again. & he only contacted for at least, 2 weeks. Thats it. You see, my love for Andrew is true. Its uncountable. I can't just say yes because I was arguing with him. I know it was really serious, but still. I still love him with no doubt. So its obvious, I turned that typical guy down. I know, one day we'll contact again. But it'll be a normal conversation. Nothing more. He loves me. But I love him, only as a friend. Not more. I'm sorry but if you can't stay in a friendship, how am I going to trust you in a relationship?

Written with ,
Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment