Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fall


When I fall for you,
Would you catch me?
When I smile,
Would you laugh?
I said I love you.
Did you care?

But you fell for me, and I caught you.
That's all you need. That's all I have.
Let's swim throughout the Atlantic ocean.
Let's travel around the universe.

It doesn't matter if it lasts forever or not.
What matters is how much you spend time with me.
That's all I need you to prove.
That's it.


                                                                                  Written with ,
                                                                                                 Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment