Plagiarism is not advisable. You'll hear a gunshot if we see it happening anywhere.
I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Not a second to waste.


 I don't know what to do anymore.
A whole bunch of mixed feelings is welled up inside of me.
I can't breathe properly, my chest hurts, what next..?
This is temporary insanity.
This is what it feels like.
Now I know why some people choose to never fall in love.
Now I comprehend.
Now if I let you go, I wouldn't ever be able to forgive myself for it.
So don't be stupid.
I shouldn't let you go (no, I shouldn't)
I just need a little more time
But how much time do I have left really?
Why am I talking like it's the end of the world?

Written with ,
Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment